Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Meh!

I take life too seriously. A few undergrads in my class left after the quiz when they saw another student leave. The first student had told me about her reason for leaving, but I think the other ones got confused and thought class was over with. We still had 40 minutes left of class!! What were they thinking? So I somehow get the idea that it reflects poorly on me that students leave early. Yep, I internalize everything, take everything personally, and constantly criticize myself for perceived failures. Yay! Isn't my life fun?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:34 PM, Blogger Jael said...

Umm that's sort of rude. What's wrong with kids these days. They'd probably jump off a bridge after another person too. Sucks to be them to miss out on 40 more minutes with you!! Internalizing sucks and I do it all the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home