Monday, April 10, 2006

The countdown is on...

There is only three weeks of class left and one week of finals. My prognosis? This is going to be the worst end-of-the-semester crunch ever. One of my research projects is going to require testing forty people in two and a half weeks. I'm going to be so swamped with testing that I won't be able to prepare for classes. Plus, I still have two papers to finish writing on these research projects I'm doing. When am I going to find the time to read for the papers AND for class. Then finals week is filled with testing for my other project and we're going to have to write up the results the day after we finish testing if we're going to turn this paper in on time (which means I'm going to have to write the majority of the discussion without knowing the results yet. Not. Good.) Blech! I am not looking forward to this....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home