Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Sunday

Well, today was a lovely Easter Sunday. I really enjoyed the service. I got up this morning just wanting to worship God. So that's what I got to do at church; and it is so much more sweet to worship God in the presence of other believers who are worshipping alongside you. I don't think there is anything else in life that can really top that feeling, so I'm overjoyed to think that will be what Heaven is like, a bunch of believers worshipping God all day and all night.

Pastor's brother taught because Pastor was still on the mend from his illness. I can tell that God has given Pastor's brother a heart for the nation and revival and teaching others to be prepared to rise up as God calls them.

Pastor is feeling much better. I didn't realize that he was so sick, since I was away last weekend. Apparently it was very serious, but God has brought him through and shown him things in the process. You know you're dedicated when you can still manage to commune with God and learn of Him while you are in such a weakened state. I just thank God for my Pastor and this church. I thank God for the two year preparation time that He spent disciplining me before I got here as well! As Pastor says, God wants His children to become mature believers. I couldn't agree more, and I give God full reign to mature me as He will.

Happy Easter, everyone!

2 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Kimberly Brixey said...

Kiki, It sounds like you found a great church and great body of believers. That is awesome! I do hope your Pastor is healthy again.

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger kiki said...

Yes, he's much better and indeed, I've found a wonderful church.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home