Thursday, August 24, 2006

Just plugging away

School hasn't even started and I already have deadlines. Finished the abstract for the INS conference (INS actually stands for International Neuropsychology Society, by the way, in case you were confusing it with the other INS). Not too pleased with the way it sounds, wish I had 100 more words to use. I still have to write the GSA grant for the diet restriction project. My research associate told me today that money is already dwindling, so I had better get my application in soon. Yuck! At least this is keeping me busy. I've been spending too much time moping on the couch, nursing my breakup pain. I felt much better today after I had lunch with my Pastor and his wife. They know just how to encourage me. And I really appreciate them. So anyways, I suppose I'll get back to work now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home