Thursday, September 14, 2006

This has been a week of interesting elevator rides

This time I found myself riding the elevator up four flights with my ex-boyfriend. It was okay, though. He apologized for his behavior after we broke up and the things he said or wrote to me. He said he was fine now and he understood.

I apologized for, well, everything, which I'm assuming includes the breaking-up part. But, I didn't know what I was talking about, so I just tried apologizing, too.

It was all perfectly fine, but I felt weird. He conveyed confidence, and didn't seem to have a problem with running into me. That eased my mind, and made me a little more comfortable with the concept of running into him in the elevator.

I'm glad to hear that everything's okay with him. But, kinda not so glad to get the impression that I may be having a more difficult time getting over the break-up than he. Meh...

This elevator coincidence thing is getting a little too strange. Maybe I'll start taking the stairs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home