Sunday, November 05, 2006

Submitted!

Yes! I just submitted the NSF graduate fellowship application with hours left to spare! I hope now that my transcripts, GRE's, and reference letters make it in on time in the coming month. Feels nice to be done and it was a good experience. I probably should have gotten my advisor to look at my application, but I guess I waited too long to get it done. This was kinda a baby application for me. The big kid application is going to be the NIH NRSA application next month. It actually resembles a real grant application for which Ph.D. level peoples apply. Now onto all the work I pushed aside in order to get this done in time. When will I ever learn that procrastination is not a particularly good idea?

2 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And good luck with the next one, too.

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger kiki said...

Thanks! I have a whole month to procrastinate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home