Saturday, October 14, 2006

Where did all my time go?

I just realized that there is very little time left in the semester and I still have three research projects to initiate. Sigh! Testing participants is going to take up all my time. Plus, if I get this externship, I'll have even less time to test participants. I wish those participants would test themselves. I'm having some difficulty with one of the research assistants who is signed up for field experience to do research with us, which means that she needs to get a certain amount of hours completed. The problem is that she doesn't respond to my emails and when I try to call her, she hedges, saying she can't take out huge chunks of time from her job. Then when I try to re-confirm with her, she doesn't answer her phone. I'm almost afraid that by the time we actually start testing participants, she won't show up for her testing sessions. Argh! Where are all the good research assistants?!?!?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home