Thursday, December 21, 2006

Driveway + Wall of Snow = Not Good

I might be exaggerating a tiny bit about that whole "wall" of snow thing. Maybe it's not that bad. But, after sweating for a couple hours and shaking all over, I managed to hurl all of that snow to the sides of my driveway. Then I dragged myself inside, threw my coat, gloves, hat on the floor and proceeded to throw myself on the floor as well. I lay there, alternating between stretching and laying limp. My muscles are really going to hurt! I tried switching the weight between my arms, but my left arm is definitely the worst for the wear.

But, as I gaze out the window now, I see a beautiful span of cement, glistening with little pools of water and small splotches of leftover snow. Now my driveway no longer hints that a slacker resides in this house. Yes, perhaps it was all worth it (if I manage to get my car out of the university parking lot and into my garage, that is).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home