Wednesday, April 02, 2008

My Seat Belt Broke

Unusual things have been happening this week that have thrown me. On Monday, my bank accounts were both completely drained of money to in order to landscape. I haven't been able to feel at ease since then. I freaked out after spending my last money on food that I have to throw away. Then today my seat belt broke. It won't roll back up or lock in place. It just seems like all these little things are happening to provoke me just as soon as my finances are depleted. And I must say, I haven't been handling them well. I'm deflated again. I can't believe I can't wear a seat belt anymore. I already knew my care was not safe to drive, but now I can't even have the security of wearing a seat belt. Its going to bother me every time I get in that car now. Its going to make my boyfriend even more anxious about me driving, too. The car just needs to be junked. Its falling apart piece-by-piece, kinda like me this week.

1 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Jael said...

Oy! That really sucks! I can sort of relate, my sunroof died, it is stuck open about two inches, so I had to tape a trash bag to my roof, how ghetto is that??!! My passenger window is broken too, so it won't roll down, I have no AC and it's getting really hot. My car if falling apart too :(. I hope you can figure something out though, I am scared for you also! I hope you can be safe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home