Monday, May 19, 2008

Pink Eye...Sigh

I've been sick for almost a week now. My boyfriend came over last Monday and brought germs with him. Neither of us new he was sick until he developed a fever later that evening. Sigh, it was too late for me..within a couple days, I was just as sick as he was. But, the strange thing was that his rapid strep test was positive for strep but mine was negative. He had an ear infection, but I developed pink eye.

Pink eye has got to be one of the most unpleasant common maladies you can experience. It usually takes about three days before symptoms show up, but your strep or cold or flu has begun to run its course. Just as soon as it seems the worst of it is over, you get hit with pink eye and it starts all over again. Both my eyes are infected now...sigh...when will it end?

I need to be well enough to go back to work and get school-related stuff done. Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home