Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Graduating is a possibility

I have the graduation refrain playing in my head. I was just talking to another grad student today and she was telling me that I could choose to wear the blue hood from Education Psychology or the white hood from Psychology. Choices! Choices! I don't know which one to wear, but it totally put things in perspective for me. I'm getting pretty close to graduating if I manage to finish my dissertation before the end of next fall. I must! But, I feel like there's still so much to learn.

My written comps passed the evaluation from both readers last Monday. The results were sent over to the grad school and now I have the go-ahead to schedule my oral comps defense. I still have to make edits to my papers that one reader has requested before I hand out the comps papers to my committee next Monday.

Now I just need to finish writing my dissertation proposal. Ugh! I only have this weekend left to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home