Sunday, November 02, 2008

I'm defending my dissertation!

The defense is this Thursday at 3:30pm. I'm trying not to get too nervous. And I'm still working on reading articles to beef up the presentation. But, I hope it will go well. That's the last thing I have to pass in order to graduate. Then all I would have to do is make any necessary revisions to the dissertation and submit it to the grad school by the following week. I can't believe it, and I hope it is over soon so I can concentrate on writing papers for publication, which I'm getting more and more excited about. I just want to puuuublish!

2 Comments:

At 9:36 PM, Blogger karen said...

I am shaking my imaginary pom-poms and cheering you on in my head!

You will be SPECTACULAR!!!

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger kiki said...

Thank you so much, Karen! I really, really appreciate your encouragement. I'm nervous, but I think it will work out. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home