Saturday, September 13, 2008

Dissertating again...

I don't know when the slow transformation was made, but it seems that this blog has been filled with anxious and depressive content for some time now. Perhaps it started when I had to get moving with my dissertation and couldn't find a topic. And then I couldn't get permission to use the data and I had to change my topic. Now I'm trying to write a new dissertation proposal and it's taking me so long. The literature is so extensive. And every moment that goes by signals the fact that I have so little time left to make this dissertation thing happen this semester. I wish I had more time to do a dissertation on a topic that I would actually want to study after I'm done (isn't that what everyone else does?). I'm thinking about studying intellectual development of college students, but it would really help to know more about the topic. Sigh, perhaps later. I just wish I knew what was going to happen after all this....where will I end up working? What will I end up doing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home