Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Things are better...

Phew! I'm pretty wiped out. All this emotional upheaval isn't good for me. But, I think I'm doing a little better now. I might even meet with my committee sooner than I expected. I'm trying to roll with the punches. I wish I was more like my boyfriend in that respect. But, at least I have him around to help me roll with the punches.

Teaching didn't go so well. I get bored with Piaget (I prefer information-processing theories) and that seems to translate to boredom teaching Piaget. Either that or my class was just really tired tonight. I gave back the test and that might have put them in a sour mood as I have a feeling the students were not expecting my class to be that hard. But, I thought they did pretty well, otherwise.

Well, I think I'm going to get to work on something....anything will do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home