Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I proposed a new dissertation today...

....and it went fine. I really appreciate my committee members. Every single one of them is incredibly supportive. They were fine that I didn't have Chapter 2 ready and they were okay that the analyses I proposed may not be entirely what I end up doing. And they were so nice about discussing possible limitations without making it seem like the end of the world. I'm actually going to be quite sad to leave this department. I almost wish I could stay here just to hang out and do research and take more classes. Sigh, but the lure of making money is high...

2 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

It sounds like things are starting to settle down, and I am thankful. I will keep praying for you that you get through this season with your dissertation soon. Hang in there, you have already accomplished so much. And I still remain in awe of your capacity to retain all of the research information that you do.

Talk to you soon.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger kiki said...

Aww! Thank you so much, Kelly. That was a real encouragement. I'm still struggling to get the dissertation done in this final week. I covet your prayers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home