Saturday, December 10, 2005

Saturday Let-Down

Ahh...slept in until 12pm and stayed in bed even though I was fully awake, just to lay there and think, forever thinking, that's what I'm constantly doing. Either that or being fully absorbed by what I'm reading on the internet.

It is such a relief to have the week over, but now I feel so purposeless. No lecture notes to write. No classes to attend. No classes to teach. No grad students to talk to. I want to go back to school! Pathetic? Yes, and no. Not if you realize this is my passion. Suspended passion for a month.

I'll be seeing my family next week. Actually, I'm going to help babysit my niece and nephew for a week. After the first day of full-on energy onslaught, I get used to it. I live alone, so having kids around constantly is a bit of a shock. But, I always find that when I return to my solitude, I am a little at a loss for what to do with myself.

So it will be a nice change of pace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home