Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I'm so tired...

Ugh! This is one of the most unpleasant end-of-the semester crunches ever. Two major research projects scrunched into two weeks time. And all I want to do right now is sleep...

Sleeeeep!

In other news, I was awarded a graduate assistanceship for this semester, which means I will get reimbursed for half of my tuition. Sooo happy! The bad news is I'm going to have to work. Heh! Just kidding, well, not really. I'm just not in the mood to have my time taken up by something I'm not that interested in and that may never get published. The real issue is that I don't want to be doing some professor's project. I want to be doing my own. But, I'm getting paid, which is a God thing. Last Sunday my Pastor prophesied that somebody in the congregation should stop worrying about finances because God had it under control and all they needed to do was reach out and grab it. I didn't think it was me, because usually I'm too oblivious of my finances to worry about them, but it sure is more than a coincidence that the Monday following this, I find out that the department has money left over and they want to give it to me if I'd be interested. "Sure! Give me money, put it in my bank account. That's fine, I have plenty of available time to work for it his summer." God really does take care of me. I had some unexpected expences, and I thought that my bank account was going to go into the red soon. I was even afraid to check my balance. (Actually, I still haven't checked my accounts, but that's because I'm too consumed by school.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home