Thursday, August 31, 2006

Ouch! Feeling more break-up sting

My previous boyfriend and I used to stay late in the building, working in our offices. Being the friendly guy he is, my ex knew all the janitorial staff that worked in the building. Over the summer, I got on friendly terms with them, too, considering how we were always together when my ex greeted them. Well, this evening, I wandered out to buy a bottle of water and saw the short, skinny janitor with the husky voice. Upon seeing me, he immediately said that my ex should be somewhere in the building, too (not knowing that we weren't together anymore).

I didn't know what to say, so I just played along and told him I figured he would have driven down to Denver already. So he replied, "That sneaky snake!!" I laughed and told him that I would tell him (my ex) that he said that. Sigh! I feel so weird! If I see that janitor again, maybe I should let him know that we're not together anymore. Ick! Blech! Such unpleasantness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home