Thursday, August 31, 2006

Working hard or hardly working?

As it stands, hardly working. I'm at work in the computer lab, but hardly working at all. Of course, this job doesn't really require working. As the person in charge says, I'm only here to make sure nothing gets stolen. Best. Job. Ever.

What I like so much about it is that I can do my readings and other school work while I'm supervising the lab. Getting paid to do my school work. That's right, Higher Education, I have turned the tables and you are now paying me to study at your institution! So hah!

Problem is, I'm sitting here blogging instead of doing schoolwork. Hmm...defeats the purpose.

Anyways, it seems that I'm still having trouble getting into the swing of things at school. The only productive things I've done have been because other people were involved. So that is the reason why I want to give a big shout out to my research buddy. If it weren't for you, I'd be sitting in a puddle of mud, blissfully making mudpies, because right now this brain can't manage to learn unless you are there to help make sense out of complex, convoluted articles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home