Monday, January 22, 2007

I've been inundated

I can't believe what's been happening to me this semester. I just got another email to start a collaboration with a former student of Fav Prof. Former Student just sent me five articles and detailed three major projects that I could get involved with, no "take the lead on," is what Former Student said. And yesterday, Advisor sent me five articles for the SEM project I was going to analyze with her and said the other collaborator would be excited, perhaps we could get this published soon. Tomorrow, I'm meeting with the coordinator and statistician for the research center for my GRA. I don't know what to do with myself. How am I going to do all this?!?! But, most importantly, I can't possibly give up on any of these opportunities that all fell into my lap recently, all of which involves immediate prospects for analyzing data using SEM and publishing. Whew! I don't know how all this happened, but I hope I can manage it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home