Monday, April 30, 2007

Sleep

Ugh! I was trying to write my methodology paper in my sleep last night. I tossed and turned as I struggled to understand and put together the paper in my dreams. I remember waking up at 3pm in a haze of text floating in the air. Struggle. Struggle. When I realized it was the middle of the night and I was not actually sitting at my computer, I tried to force myself to sleep, telling myself this was not the time to be writing my paper.

Needless to say, today has not been a particularly fruitful day. At least I got to work at my desk on a letter of intent to apply for a grant during my externship instead of having to see patients. Therefore, I pretended to read articles and almost fell asleep multiple times...morning and afternoon.

Somebody please make this semester end....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home