Saturday, January 05, 2008

One Week Left of Vacation

And I'm already getting emails from school peoples in anticipation of school starting. My supervisor for my GRA is very excited about analyzing our data and wants to know when my work schedule will be and when I'll be back on campus. The professor I'm doing research with wants to check in with me this week in order to get a jumpstart on the semester.

I'm torn. I'd rather start the break over again, but then again, it would be nice to get back to doing school-related things. And I'm looking forward to having a class with my favorite professor, especially since he was on sabbatical last semester and I haven't missed a class with him since I started.

I would feel a whole lot better about starting school if I was done with my paper, though. Yeesh, there's always something.

1 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger Patty said...

Good luck on that paper, kiki. I'll be praying for you. I posted on your blog! Please post on mine.....Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home