Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My House is Rented!

I just turned over the keys to a nice family last weekend. I'm so happy to have rented my house so quickly. I cleaned the garage and shampooed the carpet last weekend in preparation for them to move in this week. They even have experience finishing rooms and they want to work on finishing my extra den. I'm quite happy to allow them to finish it since it will only increase the value of the house and I won't have to pay for labor. I'm pretty confident they will do a good job. What a relief it is to not have to pay rent, mortgage, and two sets of utility bills! I only had to pay double for one month!

2 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger karen said...

Woohoo! I'm happy for you! What a nice change!!
How is everything else going?

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger kiki said...

Thanks so much!! Everything is going great! I really enjoy my new job. The students are great, and the other instructors are really nice. The house that I'm renting is absolutely gorgeous. The only downside is missing you guys!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home