Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Nice Quote

I was reading an article about experiencing a life-changing rejection yet still succeeding in life and I just had to share this segment from the article:

To "allow other people's assessment of you to determine your own self-assessment is a very big mistake," says Bollinger, a First Amendment author and scholar. "The question really is, who at the end of the day is going to make the determination about what your talents are and what your interests are? That has to be you."

It really speaks to me. I'm sure I could stand to hear it multiple times. Here's a link to the full article.

1 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Anonymous www.professional-essay-writing.com said...

It really speaks to me too! There is no person in this world that everyone loves her/him, however, we should live and accept it, and it is really crucial to understand one's advantages and disadvantages.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home