Thursday, June 01, 2006

Any day now...

My boyfriend will be returning from his month-long vacation within the next couple of days. I'm excited. It seems like it's been forever since I've seen him, and I just want to give him a great big hug. These next couple of days will go by fast, though. I have plenty of weeding to do until then. (Those weeds keep growing! I thought I was done last week, but nooo, as soon as I cut down all the big weeds, the small weeds became big!)

I'm meeting tomorrow with the other prof who asked me to do data entry and coding for him (You know, the one who wants to inculcate me into his lab? j/k!). I'm going to ask him about e-prime. I've seen a package of e-prime in his measurement lab. But, I think it was just a demo and I'd really like him to get the software (for stimulus presentation purposes in computerized cognitive tasks). My advisor has a task she's developing right now in Power Point and I learned how to program e-prime during my stint in a cogntive neurosciene program. It would be much better to use a stimulus presentation software with reaction time capabilities. Gah! I hope he already has the software in full use!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home