Thursday, June 22, 2006

Wow, vacationing really is nice...

I really don't want to be back this week. I loved my trip to Los Angeles, California (actually Fullerton, south of LA). My boyfriend's cousin graduated from University of California, Irvine, so we went to see her graduate. I absolutely love my boyfriend's family (aunt, uncle, and two female cousins a little younger than I). I miss them and I don't want to be back. It was amazingly relaxing. Usually, I get pretty stressed out on trips, especially to see my own family (they are too energetic for their own good). But, I actually was very refreshed in the presence of my boyfriend's family. I felt the same sort of peacefulness and quiet manner of expression that I try to foster in my own home. They were so hospitable and relaxed about life that I wish I could live with them all the time. My own family tends express such an overabundance of energy, disharmony, and dirtiness that I usually have difficulty staying with them for very long.

I'm actually kind of depressed to be back. I miss them and miss spending all my time with them and my boyfriend. Sigh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home