Thursday, June 08, 2006

Announcement: New Flickr photos have been posted

My boyfriend took some pics of his trip to Taiwan and I've posted a bunch so far. However, I have been foiled by Flickr! The website is down for maintenance so I can't finish uploading all the photos right now. But, I will finish uploading them later and you can feast your eyes on glorious Taiwan (and see how cute my boyfriend is). Click on the Flickr link to the right. I'm too lazy to provide a link in this post.

Since I can't upload more photos on Flickr, I'll just insert a picture here of me and my boyfriend. Isn't this the most darling picture? He wanted to take pics of us to show to his parents in Taiwan (as proof that he does have a hot American girlfriend!!!) He, he, just kidding. Anyways, I think this one turned out the best. Now I must devise a way to steal the rest of the pics of us that I don't have yet. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home