Tuesday, June 06, 2006

This Post Does Not Have a Title

How does one convey a mood? I don't know, but I'm feeling so relaxed and satisfied that I just want to sit here and listen to pleasant music and revisit the highlights of the day in my head. Anyone who's known me long will discover that one of the things I do is sit and think, sinking into pure oblivion for hours. It's a way for me to relax.

My thought life is so active that I can envision the entire surroundings, facial expressions, and tone of voice as words are delivered (even if I can't remember the exact words). My mind will replay events as if it was a visual recording that indelibly imprinted itself on my mind.

Today was filled with nothing but pleasantness, so my imaginations lead me to nothing but bursts of laughter. I think I'm an incredibly silly person; I've become so lighthearted that I burst into jokes and say so many silly things in jest.

Hmm, sorry, but I think I'm going to go back to my thoughts. If this post was going somewhere, it isn't anymore. He, he, he.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home