Sunday, July 02, 2006

Or maybe my family's not that bad after all...

I talked to my older sister on the phone to say we weren't coming. I only vaguely explained it as a logistical problem of making it down there. She was disappointed and tried to see when the next time was that we could visit them. So I think she is probably perfectly fine with my boyfriend and I was just jumping to conclusions based on her past behavior (she might have been tired and stressed out when we last talked). I sure am glad now that she doesn't read my blog.

I've been allowing myself to get all worked up when I shouldn't. Or perhaps the devil has been more successful with his attacks on me lately. This is all just too personal, and I haven't been able to step back and see things from an objective standpoint. I think I've been feeling too much pressure from the meeting of the families.

I need to take a break and rejuvenate. And pray more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home