Monday, February 02, 2009

This House is Amazing

I finally spent the weekend at home with my boyfriend visiting me. The last two weekends I have been back at my old haunt, cleaning like a mad-woman and leaving my new place in shambles. Last weekend I finally re-arranged plants and furniture and unpacked some boxes. I purchased two bookshelves for all my books. Soon I'll be able to take some books to work and unpack my office at home. With my living area neatly arranged, I realized for the seventh time how amazing is this house. Seriously, look at my pictures of my living room....



The lighting is low, yielding greater effect when I turn on the gas fireplace and light candles. It is incredibly soothing. Here's a close-up...



I feel incredibly lucky to live in this house. I can't wait until I'm done unpacking, and I can more fully enjoy the beauty of this house.

2 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Blogger karen said...

That looks like a beautiful house! And I'm glad you got your old house rented out and are finally getting a chance to settle, relax and enjoy things!!!
And thanks for your reply to my post on trying to find my niche - I always appreciate your perspective - and the fact that you get where I'm coming from. Thanks!
Hope things continue to go well - miss you!!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger kiki said...

No problem!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home