Saturday, March 28, 2009

Traveling

Since it was Spring Break, I traveled to visit my family in Texas. It was so relaxing and wonderful to see everyone. My younger sister is getting married and we managed to pick out bridesmaids dresses, her wedding dress, and our bridesmaids shoes in two days. She had done a ton of research online but I was still amazed that it was so easy to accomplish in person. I'm excited that my younger sister and her fiancee will be coming up here in the next couple of weeks for their engagement party.

My boyfriend is still away visiting his family as well. He seems to be having a blast and really enjoying his family. I'm very happy for him since he hasn't seen them for so long.

Sigh, back to reality on Monday. I'm really not looking forward to that at all.

2 Comments:

At 6:03 AM, Blogger Paula & Skip said...

Hi I just found your blog and pondered over your self-description / profile:
"From the inside out-- Every day of our lives we create a self-portrait. As we define ourselves we erase a bit here, add a bit there, make this side more colorful or that one a bit more subdued. If willing to learn, experience adds depths. I am work in progress every day of my life."
Source unknown

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger kiki said...

Thank you, that was a beautiful quote.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home